We probably say this every year, but we really can't believe that Christmas is already upon us! 2016 has passed us by in a flash, thanks to all the fabulous events and projects we have worked on throughout the year. We've already got some pretty cool jobs lined up for next year, and we can't wait to see what else 2017 has in store!
To mark the end of what's been a pretty eventful year all round, we've combed back through our archives and put together a collection of our favourite moments
Here's a more specific shortlist of our proudest 2016 moments
- At the Exhibition News Awards in May, we were Highly Commended for Technology, and nominated in two categories. We were also proud to provide filming and video production of the awards
- In June we travelled to Shanghai, to deliver Event TV at CPhI China
- At the Speciality and Fine Food Fair in September, we launched our new Event TV Lite Channel, a scaled back version of full Event TV, tailored for smaller events
- Also in September, we provided the entire stage backdrop to the Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards, consisting of a super-wide LED impact screen showing a live feed of the event, animations, nomination videos, and our TwitterWall. We also delivered winner interviews and our Video at the Speed of Twitter
- We filmed all the action at the first ever Unsigned Music Awards in October, which was then broadcast on TV
- In November we went to Mumbai to provide Event TV at CPhI India
On that note, we would like to wish all of our friends from all over the world, Happy Holidays and a very prosperous 2017 – here’s to another exciting year in the world of events and video production.
We're pretty sure its going to be awesome, as the future for video marketing looks very bright indeed! An infographic from HighQ calls 2017 'The Year of Video Marketing' revealing the impact online video will have across all industries, and why businesses shouldn’t neglect video as a key content marketing channel.
We can't wait! See you all in 2017!